Saturday, December 28, 2019

PIZZA AND HAPPINESS AT FIREHOUSE PIZZA


One of the sweetest gestures of a friend is having you around on her birthday... and this was what Sissy Bette did to us... She chose to spend her day with us here at Firehouse Pizza located at Crimson Hotel, Filinvest, Muntinlupa, Alabang
 Image may contain: indoor
Firehouse Pizza is open as early as 11:00am up to midnight where you can have awesome time with your family and friends as everyone indulge into their very generous servings and mouth watering of extraordinary  pizzas, pastas, salads and more...
Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor and indoor

And so let's start to talk about what we had that day...

Image may contain: food

1. My soft yet thick serving of Italian Vanilla Ice urrCream with chocolate coated malt balls, drizzled with rich chocolate syrup and side topped with very delicate sweet roll cone  (120php)
Image may contain: plant and indoor
I scream for vanilla ice cream

Yes I started backwards! I and my kid really love to do everything in food backwards... I have dessert first! This is ice cream is a champ for me... most of the time your tummy will get hurt when you have ice cream first but this  vanilla ice from Firehouse is very different because it is not too cold at all but not easy to melt... because there serving is too thick tummy won't be upset even if you are very hungry... It is like having a very nice serving of heavenly cold boiled icing at is not too sweet yet you will keep coming back for more and more and more...

2.  A bountiful bowl of Burrata Salad with such very flavorful garden tomatoes, burrata cheese, mesclun leaves drizzled with generous amount of balsamic olive oil (570php)
Image may contain: food
Burrata Salad

I can live my life with this kind of salad! Burrata Salad of Firehouse Pizza is a thumbs up for me. I can gt to eat a lot of this without the guilt of consuming too much calories... everything in this bowl is so distinct! Have a try of this and I am promising you that you will love this!

3. Mini Calzone Salad is consist of baby spinach, dried tomatoes, pesto sauce with just enough to kick start a flavor of parmesan
Image may contain: food
Mini Calzone Salad

My son like this much I didn't get a chance to really have a good criticizing of this salad... Pesto is from basil and basil is a very flavorful kind of herbs which actually is very god for you health too... I suggest to get a serving of this as my son like it so much...

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, pizza and food
Firehouse  Burrata
4. Firehouse (Burrata). This is a hand tossed perfect crust topped with generous amount of prosciutto, chorizo, meatballs and more... is one going to be one my list of favorites...That burrata serving of cream wrapped in mozzarella is really a great experience in every bite!  It is really must try of different kinds of herbs and everything nice... I ,love the crust! it is really so amazing to have that smokey flavor within without the burn. (720php).


5. Seafood (Fior De Latte) (570php) is consist of shrimps, mussels, squid, garlic, lemon zest... This isi one refreshing pizza! You everything on it sweet, sour, salty... name it!... flavors with play inside you mouth in every bite... very heavy in your tummy you will one have two slices and that's enough even if you are drunk...


Image may contain: food
Seafood

6. Shrimp Wrapped in Thinly Sliced Avocado with flavorful herbs... As is wow! yuo can never get enough on just one serving of this... all the flavors come from the freshness of the shirmp with the twist of avocado wraps... You will love this!

Image may contain: food


5. Manhattan (450php) is a mixture of whiskey, sweet vermouth, and some better with dehydrated orange. This is my kind of cocktail drink! I love this... the crunch of the citrus is a winner for me as I indulge in this kind of bitter sweet cocktail drink... Yes it is just brown... just plain brown but don't be fooled by the simplicity because this is one awesome drink to have here at Firehouse :)
Image may contain: drink and indoor
Manhattan
Image may contain: drink, food and indoor
Manhattan
7.Red Wine (Tedeschi Valpolicella Superiore 365php)... Oh my! you visit in Firehouse Pizza will never be complete with having a glass of thier fine red wine... I love this to pair with my pizza serving and salad... just perfect indeed.


Image may contain: 1 person, drink and outdoor
Fall in Love with this red wine...

7. Strawberry Milkshake. This is made of truly heavy cream... whipped with ice and strawberry... your kids will love this... I love this.. Well I think everyone will love this. I don't really like too sweet milkshake and they do have this not so sweet one! Try this! You wont regret it!


I am very thankful for this moment of having a good time of appreciating life and food here in Firehouse Pizza in Crimson Hotel Alabang... I can't wait to visit again... :) IT IS ONE HAPPY PLACE TO EAT AND CATCH UP WITH...

No comments:

Post a Comment