Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Laresio Resort and Spa Exprience

I got to be one of the bloggers to have fun under the sun in the middle of the Christmas Vacation. It was surely a hot sunny Christmas and I enjoyed my stay in Laresio Resort... Why? Laresio offered more that a dip in the cool water in a hot Christmas but also offered a really fun adventure that you will say AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN after ever activities you try...

Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and water

Leresio Resort and Spa is just in Los Banos, Laguna! They offer calming nature views of the Alligator Lake and mountain ranges of Mt. Makiling with a twist of extreme activities which you can do from 7:00am-5:00pm... If you just want have that swimming time from different kinds of temperature of water, you can from 7:00am-12midnight.

Image may contain: pool, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, pool and outdoor

Image may contain: house, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, sky, tree, outdoor and nature

Lakeside Resort and Spa is one of the best in Los Banos! They offer everything you want and need... They have different kinds of rooms and the lowest is 3,000php plus the swimming pass for 450.00php... They also have huge event areas for any occasions... Weddings, Birthdays, Concerts...Name it! They can do things beyond what you foresee... You can have team buildings in here for your company improvements... or just have the stay-cation at the heart of the nurturing Alligator Lake... 

Image may contain: tree and outdoor

Image may contain: food

Laresio Lakeside Resort and Spa offers more than adventure and fun. They also offer such amazing food a the Tavern ++. Filipino cuisine at it's finest from their head  chef Nanay Lisa... Yes they call their chef as Nanay Lisa because in here they treat everyone as part of the family and that includes you...

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: Summer Rain Drew, sky, cloud, outdoor, nature, water and closeup

I was there

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sky, cloud, ocean, outdoor and water

I would love to share my great story of Laresio Lakeside Resort exprience...

Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor, nature and water

I arrived there early... The staff members were very accommodating with their warm greetings and smile... They offered my a seat as they attended to my every needs. They were very patient in answering my every question.  As I wait for my checked in time, they said I can roam around, have some swim and extreme activities... Since it was my first time in here, I just took some pictures of every corner of the resort. It was a breathe taking resort... By the way, they kept my things safe as I roamed around. and got my ID for their protocol when they hand over the keys Our check in time came... Everyone in their staff were very polite indeed! the one who assisted me helped me carry my things... 

Upon arriving their, I was toured around and reminded that I should take care of the things issued on us or else I have to pay for them if I losses them.  

Image may contain: Summer Rain Drew, smiling, sky, ocean and outdoor

The room was so spacious we can fit more than ten people with extra bedding and very very very clean (It is a must for my kid because he is suffering from certain allergies.)The air condition, toilet flush and showers were working good. Our room/villa was the nearest in the activity room that was why I can monitor my kid around. 

Image may contain: 1 person, bedroom and indoor

After settling down, I went  out to do some activities. I love everything in here! A lot to do but I got to do some of only I like (They are in promo of 1200php for all activities and that includes swimming pools!) I got swing in the monkey bars, did some roaring in the lake, zip lining, shooting arrows, swimming alone in the lake which was teeming with fishes! (There will be seasons that they have to harvest the fishes, may be by January-February, so expect some time that there will be only fingerlings. They allow the people around the community to get the fishes...) I got to have fun in the water. I was living my life in there that I really good h ave an entire week in here. (by the why, you have to wear vest all the time! the ph level of the lake with pull you down. Down ever be pushed by the peole around you to do extremes... No one yet had died in here but still you have to take care).

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, outdoor and water

All of their people were very courteous in putting our needs first and they were very fast in responding to us. they know the whole place and what to do there. The ones who assisted us are very funny and well trained. They said they also have teaming building, seminar and workshops with the n terms of coastal protocol. they were very cautious in assisting us, especially in some touching or putting equipment on us. I salute to those polite gestures. 

 Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor, water and nature

Image may contain: sky and outdoor

 
Image may contain: sky, outdoor, water and nature

Image may contain: sky, cloud, ocean, outdoor, water and nature

Image may contain: pool
Image may contain: night, outdoor and water

No photo description available.

Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, sky, outdoor, water and nature
 I love their pools! I got to swim from one pool to another without the stinky and stinging feeling and smell of the chlorine. They have this 40 degrees hot spring pool. I almost slept there when I had it. It was too relaxing for me. (Do note that you have to test the water firs before diving.) I also had that time of having a dip (yes only a dip! not time to swim because I watch a good movie in their large projector screen beside the pool. They have a movie theater of their own) 

Image may contain: tree, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: pool, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: night, sky and outdoor


Image may contain: sky, plant, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, cloud, ocean, outdoor, water and nature


Everything in here is so amazing! The place... The nature... The people... The life... being with nature for just a day is  not enough for  me... I will keep going back in here... This is where I found myself where I should just let go of what is pulling me down... take time to think about everything I should be doing and breathing in fresh air of what mother nature is offering... 

Image may contain: tree, plant, sky, grass, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor, water and nature

Image may contain: pool, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, mountain, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: indoor

Thank you Laresio  Lakeside Resort & Spa for spoiling us! I would love to come again and again and again here!

** Want to know more about Laresio Lakeside Resort & Spa? Feel free to contact them in there website https://www.laresio.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment