Saturday, July 7, 2018

Me At The Wedding Of The Century

I was lucky be one of the invited bloggers to attend the Wedding of the Century at the Century Mall...  This was my first time to attend such weeding event where they had showcase various exhibits of everything you ever wanted and needed in your wedding...  I waa wowed by tue awesomeness of everything they have... 


 Le Chef had me so satisfied of everything almost in green... I love how all the flavors played my taste bud... Perfect for my wedding indeed...  (coming soon!)  Everything they had served really were mouthwatering to have on your wedding day... Very delightful to have such very comforting food on yur wedding...  And you can have that by Le Chef! 



After having that hefty meal...  I heading on having my make up done...  Ms. Rose Hair and Make Up made me from a pauper to a princess...  She did magic! And what I really love from her is that before she had me on her make up stage she did clean every brush she used on the previous client. Hygiene is very important to me...  


As I roamed around, I was amazed by such awesome features of every exhibitors. Only here I ever tasted and ice cream like cake! 


Going up stare made my jaw dropped as they showcased top fine wedding couture you ever dreamt to wear on you special day... 




The Wedding of the Century gave me some of tue best ideas what to have on my wedding day...  I would really love to come again in their next weeding exhibition  soon! 




Happy Mom,

Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment