Friday, February 22, 2019

Casa Mariones - None the less...

So it's my turn to tell you about our catering during the day of our UBP Thanksgiving, 

What's Casa Moriones? 

Well i don't really know about their background name but from what I know I can tell that Casa means house and Moriones are people in costumes of roman soldiers based from the bible; Moriones is also a festival in Marinduque. 

Sorry not sorry if the photo is a bit tilting for others lah tho earlier this morning by the time we were done strolling around the place they've arrived and it seems that they are on time

I love the theme. . . Simple bohemian like theme with elegance and. . . 

Elaborated set up and arrangements of such like flowers, lantern, glass and up to the chairs and tables, you know what I mean 😂. 

Their lavish pastry has been set up and I do love the touch of flowers on this so let's take a look closer. 

These bagets? Bugets? Bugautes? Ahhh Baguettes may look scrumptious but don't be fool just like me who took a bite, ok? You should ask first. Hahaha 😂 tho atleast I tried and it's worth it, I maybe a fool but I'm full of. . . 

So lemme tell you about these. .. Let's start of with the garlic bread, well these bread is best paired with the soup that I'll mention later. 

I missed how I make garlic bread with my grandmother, where we just use simple loaf and margarine and with garlic paste which I liked the most, my favourite part of making these is popping them in the oven

These donuts aren't for me at all...

These crossaint? Croissant. Has ham in it! 

These are just cute... I think these are swans which are puffed with cream, it has a light sweetness for me. 

I just love their macaroons, that sweet and throat staking sugar just won't make me stop eating. 

Ughhh this cream puffs are just great, among the cream puffs I tasted I never had a blue berry cream puff before and I just love it. And you know what makes me swoon among this pastries is. . . 

Is these pizza tarts I don't know what exactly they call this but for me it's a pop in your mouth tart that has a cheezy and tomatowee flavor to it, It's just like pizza that is small size but big in flavors and I do want to make me some of these. 

Remember the garlic bread I mentioned before? Yeah it's pumpkin soup but it taste like creamy melon and that's what make it fun the unexpected twist in the end just made me gag yet I loved it. 

Well well, Its just a sweet a pork dish that I keep coming back after,it has the right amount of sweetness and savory. 

Well everybody loves beef. . . 

I love the Alfredo of theirs it's light and it's creamy up to the point that its really creamy. 

If you u need catering services for your event why not tey Casa Mariones? 






No comments:

Post a Comment