Wednesday, May 30, 2018

ONE HAPPY PLACE - Hakata Ikkousha Manila

I hit a jackpot in finding a happy place here at Festival Mall Alabang... Where? Well it is in Hakata Ikkousha Manila which is located in Festival Mall New Wing... It was almost 10 years since I had my last visit here in Festival and that had this awesome development in their mall and one of them is HAKATA IKKOUSHA MANILA, where of course, as I said  I found my happiness...  It was an indeed a very much of a blessing for me to have this opportunity to visit this place... I really need to be happy and they have given me this certain happiness the minute I entered the place... 
Image may contain: Summer Rain Drew, smiling
HAKATA IKKOUSHA is locted at Filinvest Alabang Festival Mall New Wing... You would love to find your own happiness in this place... like I did!
Upon entering the place, I was greeted by smiles and welcoming Japanese greetings by the staff... Who could be not all out smiling when people around you were smiling too?... I was catered by the owner herself, Mam Marivic. As in wow! Only a few owners I know who would cater guests personally to make sure that everyone is having a happy stay in her HAKATA IKKOUSHA MANILA...  I love her hospitality, courteousness and kindness as she served us everything we needed, together with her staff... 

HAKATA IKKOUSHA MANILA is a very cozy place to dine in for a bowl of ramen. I love the smell and the ambiance is so welcoming enough to feel happy and at the same time to feel like you are in Japan...   

I was served with gyoza, Stellina lemonade, tea and my ramen - SPECIAL GOD FIRE. my gyoza serving was very delicious indeed... they were in bite size and so I don't have to worry about spilling the goodness... only in here I have this kind of serving which indeed was so flavorful with lots of onions within. I love their house tea too... It would remind you of how one should be serve in Japanese way. 

My SPECIAL GOD FIRE was a very wow thing for me... It was in a huge bowl teeming with lots of everything you deserve in  an authentic RAMEN... My  tonkatsu broth was so flavorful that I have to ask how was it done... and so Mam Marivic told us the story behind this... They had to boil the tontaksu bones for 2 days... and that 2days itself is awesome enough to indulge with eyes close in every time I had slurped the fine thin noodles and sipped the broth that was served to me... everything is worth the value of what I have in my pocket... Sumptuous enough to be happy all day... :)  As in sobrang sarap!  I really would love you to try and have the safe happiness I had when I finished the whole huge bowl for myself... :)

This is what they call BLACK FIRE... Rich in flavor of black sesame, garlic and a little bit of spiciness in there authentic tonkatsu borth... 

Image may contain: food
This is my bowl of fire god...  Look at that tonkatsu broth as it was bounty with delicate soft boiled egg, mushroom, spring onions and meat... HAPPY MOM here :)
Image may contain: food
My pretty bite size gyoza! Awesome indeed!
Image may contain: 1 person, eating, sitting, indoor and food
I can't help myself but to have the huge bowl by myself!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment